Head Teacher Job Vacancy at Lorache Group, 29th November, 2018
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- An experienced candidate with good qualifications, capabilities and knowledgeable about MOE education/curriculum requirements.
- The candidate must have thorough knowledge of LSG Curriculum under unified scheme and must be well versed with all education and curriculum requirements of the Lagos State Ministry of Education and as well experienced in guiding in the preparation of Lesson Plan.
- Among various skills and capabilities required are ability to help teachers deliver concept based explanations of subjects and set question papers accordingly
- Should be able to ensure and monitor that HW and CW are marked by teachers regularly. Should have a mindset for excellence and aim for 100% pass results.
- Ideal candidate for the post of nursery and primary school should preferably come with experience in similar position in any government or private school.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any relevant discipline. A Master’s Degree or relevant professional certificate though not mandatory will certainly be an advantage. The candidate can be of any gender, preferably in the age bracket of 30-35 years upwards.
- Salary is highly competitive and Please note this is a senior postion with very critical responsibilities
- Candidate be either resident or willing to relocate within Ajah environment where the school is located.
Deadline; 5th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their updated CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com