Terre des hommes (Tdh) is a child relief Non-Governmental Organization with a presence in over 30 countries of the world and more than 90 projects. Our goal is to make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of children in need.
We support children in areas of Child and Maternal health, protection, Water and sanitation and Migration. Our humanitarian services sector aid children in crisis situations across the world.Tdh in Nigeria will implement projects in Health, Wash and Child Protection sectors
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- University Degree in related field (business or HR management)
- Minimal 1 year of experience in finance & accounting management or HR management in a large non-profit or corporate multi-cultural environment
- Extensive working knowledge of Nigerian’s employment laws and Nigerian tax issues
- Demonstrated understanding of Finance technical areas
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite and Outlook
- Required: Proactive, autonomy, rigorous, organized, planning, analytical, clear communication, work under pressure, ability to facilitate change, persuade and negotiate to reach acceptable compromise/solutions among all levels in the organization
- Desirable: willingness and motivation to work in an international and intercultural context
- Fluent in English and Hausa, Kanuri (written and spoken)
- Alignment with the values, vision and mission of Tdh
- both Male and female are encourage to apply
- TdH national staff are also encourage to apply
- In collaboration with the HR officer, verify the forecasts concerning HR and preparing the taxes, Pension and INSTF schedule
- Call selected Applicant for written test and interview
- Fills Order Form for a car rental in Abuja and submit to logistics office
- Assist in updating personal staff files
- Leave planning follow up on leave plan and leave request
- Ensure to add new staff details and location immediately on the Staff Contact list
- Making requisition, receiving and releasing office stationery, beverages and cleaning materials
- Support the HR Officer in the recruitment process
- Distribute information about open vacancies to all staff and announce on local notice board in a timely manner.
- Assist in Supervision of cooks and cleaners at the Guest House
- Assist in coordinating all the Guest House request with logistics
- Collaborate with HR Admin Officer in organizing Seminars, meetings and other events at the office and other location
- Assist the Admin Officer in update expat staff visa tracker.
- Receiving and managing hotel and Humanitarian HUB bookings including following up that the payment is made in time
- Managing the flight tickets for the staff and visitors.
Deadline: 5PM; 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copies of updated CV, Letter of Motivation and National ID Card and reference contacts to: email@example.com
Note: The position must be clearly indicated on the application. Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.