We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Business Manager
Location: Owo, Ondo
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide reliable financial, non-financial information with respect to operations execution.
- Develop key measure that will improve the performance of respective activities within the company.
- Give advice to Management with respect to putting in place the necessary strategies and tools to minimize the operational costs of the company.
- Devise and implement all Human Resources functions using tools and skills required.
- Ensure the best human capital are recruited and developed to meet the institution’s business needs.
Qualifications & Expectations
- M.Sc, B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Experience: Over 1 year job experience
- Preference will be given to professionally certified candidates and candidates with job experience.
- Must be analytical and posses problem solving ability
- Team leadership ability
- Candidates must posses excellent writing skills.
- Ability to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning
- Candidate must have instinct for details and highly dependable
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft packages such as Excel, Ms Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ensures distribution of goods and facility lay out to our branches/outlets and affiliates
- Periodically facilitates informative and effective training programmes for all members of staff, business affiliates and other forms of franchises to ensure that everyone is performing adequately well in their role.
- Identifying any staffing gaps in the organization and undertaking a recruitment programme to support this.
- Schedule periodic meetings across the organization to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedbacks.
- Monitors day-to-day processing of accounts receivable and payable, and producing reports as requested.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staffs across all departments of the restaurant.
- Familiarize and maintain good relationship with all our clients, customers, business associates and suppliers.
- Negotiate deals with suppliers to get the best prices and potentially reduce our operation costs.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer queries and complaints
- Maximize avenues for customer feedback collection
- Promote the brand in the local community.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience.
Total Package: 50,000 per month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org