Industrial attachment Trainee Recruitment at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Support Trainee
Ref. No: Ref NMSL/2018/J0007
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Department: Information Technology
Contract Type: Full Time
- Providing support to all Users.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct daily network backup operations
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic Knowledge of computer software and hardware will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate with basic computer skills.
- Hardworking & quick to learn.
- Sound understanding of basic desktop support knowledge Repairs.
- Installation and Upgrading of PCs and Laptops.
- Network Crimping.
- Network Configuration.
- Network troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Must reside in or within proximity to Ikorodu.
- Must be an undergraduate of Computer Science from a reputable institution (on SIWES or Industrial attachment program)
Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online