Industrial Trainee Job Opportunities at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Trainee – Assistant Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A microfinance bank whose head office is situated in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit an Industrial Trainee as an Assistant Internal Control Officer.
- To assist in monitoring internal control processes and policies as well as ensure compliance among staff with the bank’s accounting system.
- OND in Accounting, Finance or any related field is required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Excel, Word processing.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance with the bank’s internal control policies in the branches and units.
- Assist with the reconciliation of the company’s bank accounts
- Monitor posting of all outstanding transactions promptly
- Monitor reversal of all wrongly posted transactions
- Daily follow up with operations/tellers on outstanding transactions
- Raise exception report on a daily basis
- Ensure all books of accounts are error-free.
- Assist with the verification of all branches expenses.
- Assist with branch visitation for account reconciliation purpose and investigation.
- Daily check of petty cash book.
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Assist with the preparation of compliance and control reports.
- Perform other duties, as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org