IT Officer Job at FBN Mortgages Limited, 13th November, 2018
FBN Mortgages Limited is a leading Primary Mortgage Bank (“PMB”) with focus on delivering the best mortgage banking and products that typify the dominance of its parent–First Bank in the financial services industry
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Ambitious professional with Polytechnic or University Degree in relevant education;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as IT Officer in the Nigerian banking industry
- Knowledge in the area of Core Banking Application (Finacle will be considered a plus)
- Good knowledge of supporting other 3rd party applications e.g. AML, HRM, etc.
- Infrastructural knowledge in the area of:
- Data center services
- Storage services
- Virtualization services (VMWare)
- Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Aix)
- Good working knowledge of SOA
- Knowledge in the area of applications and infrastructure (COBIT, ISO)
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for design of bank’s technical architecture
- Ensure proper security guidelines are applied within projects and within the IT Department.
- Responsible for completing goals set together with Department Head of IT
- Supports implementation of new regulations, procedures and IT projects
- The position reports to Department Head of IT
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.