Job Openings in a Fashion Company, 9th November, 2018
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Fashion company located in Chevron is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Digital and Social Media Marketer
- Create and implement a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the company’s website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos and audio content to social media platforms
- Create online banner adverts
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Applicants must have a portfolio of their previous work and must live on the Ajah axis.
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Officer
- The Sales and Business Development Officer will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- Accomplish marketing and sales operation objectives
- Determine annual and gross profit
- Plan by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives
- Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyse industry trends and results
- Establish pricing strategies and recommend selling prices
- Monitor costs, compensation, supply and demands
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to letter
- Attend industry specific functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Applicants must have 2 years experience in sales and business development and must live on the Ajah axis.
Salary is N60,000.
Deadline: 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org