Bellforte Consulting Limited is a consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte’s consulting value chain includes functional practices in strategy, financial management, marketing, human capital development, customer service and corporate services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
- Handle payroll and all employee related regulatory reports/returns
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyzing trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Good first degree in any of the Social Sciences
- CIPM minimum
- Other HR certifications required as an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good understanding of the HR function in a Management Consulting Business
- Employee Relations skills
- Leadership skills
- Good understanding of relevant laws governing people in the work place
- Must be conversant with all regulatory returns and timelines
- Must be proactive and have good initiative
- Must be able to relate the HR function to performance management within a business environment
- A good knowledge of the Leasing industry is an added advantage
- Conversant with Health and Safety laws.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Job Type: Permanent
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- Must be physically fit & a skilled rider
- Fluent in English
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes.
- Applicants must have minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in biking in Lagos state;
- Must be able to handle modern spot bikes
- Resides in Lagos
- 27 years above
- Must have a valid Rider’s Permit and listens to instructions
- Ability and experience to maintain motorcycles is necessary
- Defensive driving training
- Married and must be responsible is a plus.
- 2 Veritable Guarantors in Lagos.
- Must know Lagos road routes very well
- Note that only experience riders with stated requirements will be selected, so employment is not automatic.
- Documentation Skills, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Multi-tasking, Reporting Skills.
Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com