Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- As a database administrator, you’ll be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database.
- However, depending on the organisation and your level of responsibility, the role can vary from inputting information through to total management of data.
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
- Audit Database Access and Requests
- Backup and Restore Data
- Communicate Requirements to System Administrator
- Develop and Secure Network Structures
- Ensure Data is Secure
- Ensure Platform Availability
- Identify User Needs to Create and Administer Databases
- Implement Backup and Recovery Plan
- Install Database Software
- Install Updates
- Maintain Database
- Merge Databases
- Qualified Applicants must reside with Lekki Awoyaya axis.
- Applicant must also have 2 to 3 years experience in Database Management
Job Title: Data Conversion Officer
- The position involves an in-depth computer knowledge and application
- The Data conversion Officer will ensure that all necessary data are scanned, converted and uploaded to the company’s server, and be responsible in creating and maintaining reports to ensure all data get loaded successfully in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Core Skills
- Applicants must be graduates of a reputable institution and must have completed NYSC
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office packages, Auto Card, Adobe Suit, Photo Card and Auto Card.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.