Job Vacancies at Transsion Holdings, 27th November, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to fill the role of Social Media Operations Specialist
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Local testing of the web browser, specifying areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, English, Mass Communication or any related/relevant field.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media role.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Must reside in lagos
Job Title: Content Operations Specialist
- We are look for a Content Operations Specialist for our Mobile Internet Division.
- Participate in short- and long-term planning activities; in both online and offline channels to increase user activity and participation.
- Combine with hot issues & social trends, export creative and effective promotion proposal, gain user growth opportunities for the product with minimum cost.
- Organize regular user surveys and analyze user demands and convert research findings into actionable results.
- Synthesizes findings to inform a better understanding of users, give insight into business value, and opportunities.
- Utilize hot issues & social media trends; export creative and effective promotional proposals, and gain user growth opportunities for the product, with minimum cost.
- Maintain User relationship, collecting user’s feedback, responding to queries, and give advice for product optimization.
- Conducts user research using methods thereby classifying users according to peculiarities and making and implementing well-tailored strategies for different user groups and enliven the atmosphere within community.
- Researches and develops user scenarios to be used during the design and development processes and makes enhancement recommendations as needed.
Required Qualifications and attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least 2 years of proven experience in Content Operations and User Experience, related roles.
Required Attributes and Competences:
- Must reside in lagos
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Data analysis ability is a preferred.
- Familiarity with promotional methods and related resources is preferred.
- Active on social media platforms.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Previous event planning experience, especially in a professional capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Online community management experience
- Background in customer service or partner management
- Awareness of local current events/trends is desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Purpose Of The Position
The primary responsibility is to:
- Conduct market research, industry research and on site survey, collect market intelligence
- Perform competitive analysis for mobile internet products based on the intelligence
- Source top tech startups and seek investment opportunities
- Liaise with different parties to push forward the investment process
- Maintain good relations with startups, venture capitals and hubs
- A Bachelor or Master degree from a reputed university.
- Working experience as an analyst or associate of top investment organizations
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT) and other relevant software applications;
- CPA, CFA and/or law degree will be advantageous, deep financial understanding
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge related to corporate finance, venture capital and private equity industries;
- Interest in new technologies and their application to the financial industry is a must
- Knowledge in Blockchain will be a big plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online