Job Vacancy For Store Keeper at Jagal Group, 1st November, 2018
Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Store Keeper ensures that all warehouse/stores operations activities including shipping and receiving, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records are carried in a very responsible manner, in accordance with company procedures.
- The Store Keeper provide a stores service that is cost effective and focused to the needs of the business and to the company procedures and regulations.
- Performs other job-related duties as and when necessary.
- Maintains an inventory control system for the Warehouse and Yard to ensure goods received, stored and shipped from the Warehouse and Yard are properly recorded and accounted for.
- Ensures warehouse inventory is organized and stored in an orderly, accessible and safe manner by managing space and determining storage methods according to industry best practice and company’s safety procedures to minimize potential for accidents, injuries or hazards in the Warehouse/Yard.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Transmits all required documents and reports to HOD in timely manner.
- Ensures that accurate data is timeously entered electronically in line with stipulated monthly deadlines
- Comply with all Jagal policies, processes and procedures
- Report any issues of non-compliance
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain accurate and professional records.
- Ensure that the Company’s Health and Safety Policy is complied with through supply chain activities
- Receiving and inspecting all incoming and outgoing material/equipment and reconciles with purchase orders, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies.
- 4-6 years’ store keeping experience – Construction/Manufacturing/FMCG
- Formal Supply Chain and/or Warehousing qualification
- ERP – Oracle experience
- Computer literacy – Good Excel skills, Ms Word
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply