Arca Payment Company – ARCA was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
- The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, management and tracking of assigned projects from initiation to completion.
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Perform clerical duties, maintain contact with clients and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
- Closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, gather and document all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. Report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
- The Junior Project Manager should be a detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Candidate should have great communication skills and can easily adapt to changing circumstances.
In addition to these traits, candidate must have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 1 – 2+ years of project management experience
- working knowledge of scrum/agile project management methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of payments is a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General management skills.
- Business and financial analysis skill.
- Integrity, respect, honesty and trustworthiness.
- High level of professionalism.
- Team player
- Self-disciplined and able to self-manage and set goals
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with latest project management knowledge and thinking
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
- Please, when the page opens, click on “Junior Project Manager”
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.