We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations:
Job Title: Key Account Executives (Hospital)
Locations: Port Harcourt-Rivers, Benin-Edo, Ibadan-Oyo and Jos-Plateau
- The Key Account Executives will implement the Key Clinical Accounts strategy of Nigeria by effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Clinical Accounts (Hospitals and clinics)
- Develop relationships with key Clinical account key stakeholders (doctors, matron, nurses, pharmacist, auxiliary nurses / CHEWs etc.) and support units (accounts, procurement, reception, security guards, etc.) to drive FP message awareness, promotion and uniformity
- Resolve any family planning related-issues, challenges, complaints and problems faced by key clinical accounts customers
- Implement activities / clinical sessions that help to promote family planning products in compliance with ethics / standards in Key Clinical Accounts facilities
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at key clinical account facilities to ensure stock availability
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clinical accounts customer needs and requirements and develop tailor-made FP activities and promo schemes for Key Clinical Account facility
- Provide technical support to Key Accounts clinics through supportive supervision and product detailing / refresher orientation
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- B. Pharm or related degree
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- 3-5 years’ detailing experience on ethical pharmaceutical products and medical devices
- Clinic / healthcare provider (physician) relationship management
- Ability to travel frequently within the territory
Deadline: 20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject should be tagged with Job title and Location. Applications without locations will be discarded.
- Applicants should only apply at their locations because there will be no arrangements for relocation.