We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Field: Research & Development
Job Type: Permanent
What You Can Expect
- Developing frame formulations with BASF raw materials for the Sub-Sahara Africa market for hair and skin care applications.
- Enable the Application Technology Manager to present developed formulations to customers to generate business, especially the specialty products.
Core responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the formulations development part of new product development projects, margin enhancement projects and customer support projects, against the agreed objectives and timings
- Supporting the lab manager in the implementation of GLP and ESH in the laboratory
- Responsible for storing in managed and shared folders and to provide the necessary documentation of the new/reformulated products to Sales and customers as is necessary.
- Identifying potential project risks and building contingencies into the plan
- Conducting literature searches and benchmark studies
- Proposing, preparing and testing new/improved formulations against project objectives
- Evaluating the new/improved formulations against the product brief and write technical reports on the findings
What We Expect
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Research & Development (R&D) & related functions on product development in personal care or otherwise have developed knowledge and skills about personal care products
- Strong MS Office proficiency
- Good communication & organizational skills, team player and self-starter with good sense of aesthetics and creativity
- Good analytical thinking skills
- Willingness to travel to Customer Sites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online