Latest Job Vacancies at Home Prep School, 12th November, 2018
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Skills and Attributes Required
- The right candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally be qualified academically or professionally in an IT or similar setting.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential for this role.
- You will have excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A flexible attitude to work.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Telemarketter
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
Job Title: HR Associate
- An understanding of the consulting space in Nigeria.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to manage internal and outsourced Human resources and administrative issues.
- Knowledge of Labor laws and employee relations.
- Liaise between organization and clients.
- Develop new market leads for our services and business
- Experience in a consulting firm will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 years experience.
- A self started and goal-getter.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org