Latest Job Vacancies at Olive Stores, 7th November, 2018
Olive stores is a diverse service oriented company that has been in existence for 20 years. The company has an array of shops/ supermarkets around Lagos and also has a waste management arm in partnership with the Lagos state government and corporate organizations.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Achieve set company goals and client target(s)
- Ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with an aim to achieve low credit levels.
- Work with marketing team to develop service strategies and implement such strategies.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for timely reporting and feedback.
- OND/HND/BSc from a reputable institution
- Strong Interpersonal, Customer service and Excellent communication skills,
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Word and Power-point
- Exemplary Attitude
Job Title: Accounts/Admin Officer
- Supervision of daily operational expenses.
- Verification and collation of relevant support documents for operational expenses.
- Preparation of client bills as at when due.
- Timely dispatch of prepared bills.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Ensure accurate record of all revenue and expenditure.
- Reports directly to the Manager.
- Minimum qualification B.sc in Finance and Accounting or any other relevant social science course.
- A professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Adept knowledge of Microsoft office tools and basic accounting principles.
- Post NYSC experience of at least 1 year.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are interested in a professional Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the main entrance. You will be the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints including all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Make sure that the office Equipment is in place.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Familiarity with office and Smart Phone Operation (e.g. how to Operate most Mobile applications, computer smart phone etc)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: Olivestores.email@example.com using position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2018.