Latest Job Vacancies in a Frontline Plastic Manufacturing Company
A Frontline Lagos-based plastic Manufacturing company, is currently seeking applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- OND/HND in Accounting, with 2 years’ professional experience.
Job Title: Secretary
- Minimum of an OND in Computer Science, with at least 2 years’ experience in this position and general office administration.
Job Title: Cook/Steward (Residential)
- Must have a minimum of attempted School Cert (SSCE), with at least 2 years experience in making Nigerian dishes and some continental food.
- To be resident in top management homes in Ikoyi Lagos.
Job Title: Security Operative
- Minimum qualification: SSCE, with training and experience in security management.
- Must be in good physical condition and have 3 years minimum experience.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
- Must have basic requisite qualification or attempted GCE or SSCE, spy police certificate, plus relevant driving certificates/licence.
- Must be conversant with roads of metropolitan city of Lagos and environs and must be agile.
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Minimum of an HND in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering and 5 years’ experience in plastic production. Must be knowledgeable with operation, minor repairs and troubleshooting of injection moulding machines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with two colored passport photographs to:email@example.com
P. O. Box 50161,