Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm with other line of businesses is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline.
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Plan, organize and control production to ensure that goods are produced on time, within budget and up to standard.
- Schedule and manage daily production team. Set goals, monitor key performance by conducting performance appraisals.
- Forecast, set and manage production budgets and implement cost control programs.
- Analyze and report status of staff and issues on machines to senior Management.
- Develop, implement, manage and communicate plans to ensure quality in production.
- Applicants must be resident in Owerri, Imo State or its Environs.
- Must have proven knowledge on PVC production. Knowledge on water/tissue production is an added advantage
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Min of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any Engineering related field
- Technical experience of 3-5 years
Deadline: 13th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS WORD) Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Production Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.