Latest Recruitment at Eko Maintenance Limited, 12th November, 2018
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Candidate must have technical experience
- Minimum of 3-5years experience
Job Title: Store Keeper (Facility)
- Candidate must be able to work in a technical environment
- Good knowledge in Technical work.
- Receiving material,Arranging materials,Preservation of the material, Recording, Issue of material, Issuing purchasing requisition, Supervision.
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Minimum of 2-4years experience
- Good experience with electrical fitting.
Job Title: Quality Surveyor
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Either an undergraduate degree accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in quantity surveying, commercial management or a related construction subject
- BSc qualification
Deadline: 19th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com