AT&A Group is made up of four major subsidiaries with core interests in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Real Estate and E-Commerce.
Our services in these areas are bespoke to the needs of our clients, proffering only the best solutions locally and internationally. Harnessing our Group strength, expertise and skills, we are best suited in identifying opportunities in various industries and bringing together capable and willing parties with interests in these areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle. They pick up documents, packages, letters and food orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities
As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Be willing to work weekends
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- The candidate must possess a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Job Title: Investment Banker
- The main role of the Investment Banker is to advise companies, institutions and governments on how to achieve their financial goals and implement long and short-term financial plans
- He/She also helps clients raise money in the capital markets, assists with mergers and acquisitions; buys and sells financial products for corporate and government clients.
- Develop and maintain a corporate, individual, and government client base
- Research, analyze, and interpret financial information and market trends
- Raise capital by issuing securities, whether debt or equity
- Develop financial models to analyze deals and offers to determine viability and profitability
- Offer expert advice on investment tactics and methods
- Secure and arranges merger and acquisitions on behalf of clients
- Buy and sell investments, stocks, and trusts on behalf of clients
- Develop thorough knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry
- Assists clients with restructuring large debt obligations by negotiating agreements with financial institutions and government agencies
- Identifies innovative business opportunities to help clients expand and grow
- Guide clients through expansion of corporate or personal enterprise to maximize profits
- Work with clients to determine amounts of capital needed to meet business goals, and identifies markets or products from which to raise capital
- Prepare legal and financial documents to complete purchases, investments, and acquisitions
- Consults with lawyers and other financial experts as necessary to ensure legality and the best possible outcome for new deals
- Works extremely long hours during busy seasons and as work demands
- The Investment Banker must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower award from an accredited institution in Finance, Accounting / Business Administration and Economics
- An MBA / Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or a professional certification in accounting (ACCA) or CFA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues
- Commercial awareness
- An in-depth understanding of different economic sectors.
- Experience Requirements:
- The Investment Banker must be a seasoned and experienced individual with a minimum of 6-8 years in investment banking or other related experience typically gained from Investment Banks
- Experience must span corporate finance, debt capital markets and equity capital markets.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Impeccable quantitative skills
- Excellent team work and team leadership skills
- Project and time management ability
- Analytical Skills
- Highly skilled in research and statistics
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail,
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to working under pressure
- He / She must be an aggressive sales person
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing
- Ability to create effective, committed teams and able to inspire high performance
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel .
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Ability to perform on the spot valuations
Job Title: Fund Manager
- The Fund Manager provides financial advice and services to private and corporate clients of AT&A Asset Management Limited about a range of investment matters, including buying and selling investment trusts and shares or bonds, to help these clients invest their money in the best places.
He / She:
- Will make decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients; buy shares and bonds on behalf of clients, and invest in property and other things, in an attempt to make as much money for the client as possible
- Drive product creation to suit client / investor appetite.
- Meet with investors to discuss investment opportunities and strategies
- Create, organize and manage client portfolios
- Will analyze financial data and liaise directly with investment analysts to make informed decisions for our clients
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences.
- Strategically plan and direct operations of the portfolio management business; lead and manage the portfolio investment team.
- Will ensure that prospectuses and other documents are completed, filed and distributed as regulations require.
- Must also ensure their funds operate in accordance with regulations outlined by authorities, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Keep knowledge up-to-date about the economy, current financial news and financial markets
- Attend industry events; develop relationships with clients and expand client network in professional and social settings;
- Liaise with external parties including regulatory agencies and also liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Employ risk management techniques to assess investments and ensure asset portfolios are sufficiently diversified
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Is responsible for coaching and development of individual portfolio investment team members
- Candidate must have a 2.1 degree in any subject, though Business Studies, Management, Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting or Economics can be helpful, as can an MBA or similar professional qualification.
- He / She must have handled investment analyst roles before becoming a Fund Manager; must be SEC sponsored and have significant track records as a Fund Manager.
- Knowledgeable about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Must be able to assess and interpret complicated financial information
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Communication skills.
- Decision Making
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.