Latest Vacancies at Lifepage Group, 5th November, 2018
LIFEPAGE Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations (Officer)
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Organize PR events (e.g. Press conferences etc.) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage all PR related issues
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- B.Sc/HND in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
Application Deadline 19th November, 2018.
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for an intelligent Account Officer, who will be responsible for financial record keeping, using specialized ledgers and accounting software to record payments, process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions
- The aim is to contribute to the overall efficient operations of the department and help the company to be fully aware of the financial condition
Your job description will include but not limited to the following:
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Ensures accurate record keeping.
- Effective management of petty cash
- Verifying discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Regularly tabulate data and compile necessary report.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching invoices/receipts.
- Ensuring accurate and timely Reconciliation of our various Bank accounts
- Liaise with internal and external clients.
- Vouching and Posting of all transactions accurately.
- Effectively supports other activities within the organization (Finance, HR, Marketing, Operation etc.)
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, cheques, refund requisitions etc. in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Timely submission of weekly /monthly report to the Head of Department.
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records accurately.
- Ensures filing of documents and receipts are done accurately.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Should be able to drive.
- Must have B.Sc./HND or OND in Accounting.
- Must have 1-5 years working experience
- Should not be more than 30years
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
Application Deadline 13th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Kindly use the position as the subject of your mail.