Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support/Executive Assistant
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place.
- Processing of sales orders.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Ojo Axis & Alaba Axis – Lagos
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 years relevant sales experience.
Condition of Service
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI.
Deadline: 16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.