At the Broadoak Schools, we aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
- Teaching primary and secondary classes.
- Candidates should have a first degree in English language and a minimum of three years experience.
Job Title: French Language Teacher
- Candidates should have a First Degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in teaching French language.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- Responsible for all administration aspects of the school, staffing, facilities; telecommunications, database management,Budget development and implementation and management of administration, support Services and recruitment.
- Strategic planning team member in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Development of business plans and operational plans annually tied to the school’s plan.
- Liaison to the Board of Directors including attendance at Board meetings, taking the official minutes of the Board meetings, agenda development.
- The candidate should have a University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field; with 5-7 years experience.
Deadline: 12th December, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org