Marketers Job at Rossland Screening Solutions – Lagos & Abuja
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- We are looking for a passionate Marketer who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize our activities and marketing strategy. Our client is into Education consulting services (Facilitating Nigerians to study abroad)
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too.
- The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, communications, business or relevant field
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Knowledge of data analysis and Management consultancy
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities for Rossland screening solutions
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Liaise with marketing department and external vendors
- Monitor marketing projects and analyse results
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- Aptitude in problem-solving
N30,000- 40,000 Start-up, 3 months’ Probation + Commission on every Sales + Opportunity to Travel Abroad.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@rosslandgroup.com