Marketing and Sales Officer Job in an Interior Design Company
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client an Home Automation Company, Hometronix is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
- We are in need of a Marketing and Sales Manager who will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
- Applicants must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis
- 3-4 years experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in an Home Automation company would be an advantage.
Functions of the Role
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for the company.
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in the company’s market space
- Take calculated actions to increase profitability and brand recognition for the company
- Continually assess the company’s marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with Chief Technical Officer on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Work with the Chief Technical Officer to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Sell products of the company to clients
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Create a content marketing strategy for the company
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for the company’s knowledge management system
- Carry out other marketing and sales functions as may be required by management
N80,000 – N100,000.
Deadline: 21st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Title of the email should be: “Marketing and Sales Manager 2”.