Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescale.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- HND/University degree in Marketing or related disciplines required
- Must be female.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Good understanding of the marketing mix and the needs of the customer
- Good understanding of IT software and tools relevant to marketing and communications
- Ability to identify target audiences and select appropriate marketing tools for different situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing with impact for different audiences
- Understanding of data protection principles and best practice.
- Creativity, innovation and flair
- Ability to evaluate options and come up with effective solutions
- Self-motivated and able to manage own time effectively
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Contributes enthusiastically to team-working
- Has a positive approach, consistently achieving good quality work on time and responding positively to feedback.
Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com