City of Hope Hospital is a leading Healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
- Manage, develop and expand current client relationships
- Routinely identify and develop new client relationships with measurable revenue streams
- Identify potential business ventures for growth opportunities within existing client base as well as expanded areas of business and communicate these to management
- Routinely network within the industry to develop potential prospects and opportunities
- Manage administrative requirements for interaction with clients such as vendor database entries; vendor certifications; marketing and search service registrations; agency specific applications, registrations, and certifications
- Participate in events such as trade shows and conferences for the purpose of marketing the company’s services
- Manage business development operations to meet revenue targets and defined metrics
- Perform presentations to prospective clients describing company’s services
- Participate in the proposal process for new projects and opportunities, including developing proposal documents and submission of completed proposals
- Attend site visits and pre-proposal conferences as necessary in the pursuit of business opportunities
- Develop, maintain, and implement marketing tools.
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 3years experience in Business development or sales
- Strong knowledge of the environmental and industrial services industry
- Outstanding client management skills
- Proven history of delivering strong growth and/or sales results
- Existing environmental industry client contacts a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Internet).
Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Manager
Location: Benin, Edo state
- To oversee all of the activities involved with the running and administering of the hospital, and its affiliates.
- To delegate projects and be able to manage other Staff.
- To have complete control of the business procedures and day to day operations of the hospital.
- Developing and managing the organization’s administrative, physical and staff resources.
- Developing and implementing administrative and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organization.
- Leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information.
- Representing the organization in negotiations, and at conventions, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies.
- Provide effective leadership to all staff and manage staff for effective productiveness.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice, people and culture strategies and programs that maximize individual and organizational capability.
- Implement processes and procedures, so services are delivered effectively and in a cost-conscious manner.
- Conduct and coordinate all meetings, both internal and external for the organization
- Coordinate & analyze research & planning strategies, make recommendations to management
- Develop and implement policies, rules and regulations.
- Manage Organizational Structures and make important administrative decisions
- Oversee Human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting.
- Managing recruitment processes to make it effective and efficient.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Manage all Administrative, Personnel, and Industrial disputes and ensure all timely & amicable dispute resolutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required with at least 4 years of relevant experience. Professional Certification/qualification is added advantage.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Benin, Edo
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to management
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Senior Management as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing company. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Benin, Edo state
As a Registered nurse, you are to do the following:
- Assess patients’ conditions
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms
- Observe patients and record the observations
- oAdminister patients’ medicines and treatments
- Set up plans for patients’ care or contribute information to existing plans
- Consult and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Operate and monitor medical equipment
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results
- Teach patients and their families how to manage illnesses or injuries
- Explain what to do at home after treatment
- Critical-thinking skills: Registered Nurses must assess changes in the health status of patients, such as determining when to take corrective action and when to make referrals.
- Communication skills: Must be able to communicate effectively with patients in order to understand their concerns and assess their health conditions. Nurses need to clearly explain instructions, such as how to take medication. They must work in teams with other health professionals and communicate the patients’ needs.
- Compassion: Should be caring and empathetic when looking after patients.
- Detail oriented: Must be responsible and detail oriented because they must make sure that patients get the correct treatments and medicines at the right time.
- Emotional stability: Need emotional resilience and the ability to manage their emotions to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Organizational skills: Nurses often work with multiple patients with various health needs. Organizational skills are critical to ensure that each patient is given appropriate care.
- Physical stamina: Nurses should be comfortable performing physical tasks, such as moving patients. They may be on their feet for most of their shift
Deadline: 20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com