Ongoing Recruitment at EPCM Engineers Limited, 22nd November, 2018
EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Drilling Rig Jobs
The following jobs are available:
- Captain and Chief Engineer,
- Shakerhand Or Mudman
- Floormen Or Roughnecks
- Assistant Driller
- Crane Operator
- Sub Sea Engineer
- Rig Mechanic
- Rig Electrician
- Rig Welder
- Barge Engineer
- Ballast Controlman Or Watchstander
- Rig Medic and Safety Man
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Production / Maintenance Supervisor (PM-SUPV)
- Oversee respectively the production and maintenance operations of an offshore platform’s drilling, utility and safety systems.
- Ensure that the production plant and the mechanical and electrical equipment function efficiently in order to meet the production targets.
- Manage the activities of the production and maintenance technicians and coordinate with engineers and the offshore installation manager, as well as liaise with onshore engineers to solve production and maintenance issues.
Job Title: Workover/Completions Engineer (WC-ENG)
- Responsible for preparing the wells for production and fixing any problems with active wells.
- Implement and execute the well construction as per design standards and specifications. Troubleshoot operational and technical issues relating to the completion and workover process.
- Analyze completion or workover performance and recommend changes in equipment or procedure.
Job Title: Reservoir/Drilling Engineer (RD-ENG)
- Carry out Safety Assessments
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis
- Perform Loss Prevention Engineering Tasks
- Steward Management of Change (MoC) processes
- Carry out HSE Audits
- Steward HSE Case programs
Job Title: Offshore Installation Manager (OIM-MOPU)
- Manage all the offshore activities on the platform (MOPU) and ensure that production is performed according to rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the health, safety and wellbeing of the workers onboard and are trained to handle emergencies.
- Oversee the work and training of all the platform personnel and ensure the timely maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Marine/Facilities Engineer (MF-ENG)
- Marine engineers are responsible for designing, installing and maintaining marine engineering systems on offshore platforms.
- Plan, design and construct offshore rigs, pipelines and equipments.
- Repair and conduct environmental, operational or performance tests on marine machinery and equipment like remote operated vehicles and drill ships.
- Manage the lifecycle of the project and oversee maintenance tasks on the plant and machinery.
Job Title: Process/Facilities Engineer (PF-ENG)
- Process/Facilities engineers are responsible for designing, installing and maintaining production engineering systems on the offshore platforms.
- Develop Engineering drawings and deliverables
- Plan, design and construct Facility Upgrades, Retrofits, etc. Generate work scopes and Bill of Materials.
- Manage the process/facility lifecycle of the facility.
- Supervise project activities
Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Personal Letters and professional Resume, providing compelling reasons to demonstrate you have pre-requisite skills, training and motivation to excel in the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject Line should read: JOB TITLE/Name/Years of experience/Age. Sample: Production / Maintenance Supervisor (PM-SUPV)/James Oghene/5/29