Ongoing Recruitment at Mebite Global Services, 28th November, 2018
At Mebite Global Services, we strive for the highest possible standards, efficiency, effectiveness and reliability in our products and services delivery, customer relations and safety/security issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Good communications skills is important.
- Will have the ability to carry out filing and assist the office managers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar roles.
- Excellent computer skills is a requirement.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
Job Title: Accountant
- As an Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the setting of the accounting function, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring the implementation of the company accounting control procedures, and reconciliation of accounts (Bank statement, payable and receivable) and general payroll functions.
- If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our bu
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Relevant accounting experience
- Good working knowledge of IRS
- Excellent English language skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Initiative & pro-active
- Team spirit, integrity.
- Strong communication skills
What we’re Looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and the customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Perform the general accounting function
- Assure that the company’s financial statements comply with IFRS
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts AP & AR
- General payroll function
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare leasing agreement with Clients
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Monitor and update records and files
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Other Basic Skills:
- Proficient in the Use of Ms Office, Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint presentation.
Job Title: Driver
- Dedicated and courteous Executive Driver with superior driving and customer service skills. Able to adjust schedule to meet changing executive priorities and preferences.
- Profound experience in providing senior executive personal driving service
- Thorough knowledge of preferred routes and heavy traffic patterns
- Strong ability to memorize pickup and departure times
- Superior ability to anticipate executive requirements and preferences
- Ability to accommodate flexible scheduling needs including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a superb driving record and always operate the vehicle with the utmost safety in mind adhering to all state and local motor vehicle laws
- Take direction from Executives Director and Executive’s assistants on travel plans and any changes to those plans
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the company vehicle(s) ensuring the vehicle(s) are regularly cleaned and serviced
- Ensure the vehicles are equipped with the necessary amenities for passenger comfort
- Must have High ethics and integrity
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful traffic and congestion situations
- Extremely reliable, especially with pre-arranged pick-ups
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean driving record
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent.
- 3 years working experience as an Executive driver.
Job Title: Cleaner
- Cleaners are required to undertake duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using prescribed methods and frequencies.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- To dust, damp, wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programs.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Deadline: 12th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter using the position applying for as the subject and attached CV to: email@example.com