We are delighted that you are considering RMS for your child’s education. RMS is a Christian school founded in 2001 by Daystar Christian Centre, and we have kept a holistic record of excellence since then.
At Role Model School, we provide excellence in all areas of life. We value education highly and recognize it as the foundation and future of our nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
- The Preschool Teacher will instruct children (2- 5 years) in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for primary school in preschool, day care center, or other child development facility.
- May be required to hold State certification.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience in a good school.
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Ability to act as mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
Deadline: 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward updated version of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org