Project Engineering Manager Vacancies at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970’s when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineering Manager
Job ID: LAG004B
Job: Engineering and Design (General)
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- Management and coordination of engineering and document control works including resources and system softwares.
- Overall management of change within the engineering group, including scope, budget and schedule.
- Managing the engineering interface with PMT, Procurement, Construction and QA/QC
- Directly supervising a team of Process, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Structural, Piping, Loss Prevention, Pipelines and Document Control.
- Ensure the technical integrity, quality and consistency of the design output.
- Ensure engineering design is carried in accordance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Co-ordination of peer reviews, design reviews, risk assessments and oversight of the squad check process.
- Approving engineering manhours estimates and schedules.
- Monitoring of project progress and assignment of resources as required including specialist help.
- Provide engineering support to the Execution Team through fabrication, installation, commissioning and handover of each project.
Industry Specific Experience
- Minimum of 15 years in engineering design, including at least 10 years of FEED and Detail Design in the upstream oil and gas industry with some engineering management experience essential.
- Previous experience internationally in a diverse cultural environment.
- Procurement support experience is essential.
- Developing fit for purpose solutions when code/standard compliance issues arise.
- Organizing HAZOPs and Design Reviews.
- Application of HSE management systems to engineering design.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Eligible membership of International professional engineering bodies, etc.
Deadline: 8th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online