PropertyPro.ng Recruitment for Dispatcher Rider, 1st November, 2018
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatcher Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Transportation and Driving
- The core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be short journeys within the Lagos metropolis.
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- 2-3 years working experience
- Possession of Rider’s License
- Ability to read and write
- Good knowledge of the Lagos Street.
- Have proof of educational qualifications i.e. SSCE Certificates
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
Deadline: 6th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com