Recent Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates, 7th November, 2018
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior RF Transmission Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Serves as the lead resource for advanced monitoring, troubleshooting and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Primarily responsible for Quality RF link for corporate clients
- Handle Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of AP radio quality delivery
- Co-ordination with the field engineers for rectifying radio link problems and improving the link performance and quality.
- Coordinate the test activities.
- Initiate optimization actions, follow-up and achieve optimal on radio AP/CPE performance.
- Coordinate with field teams to ensure recommendation on client’s link optimization is achieved.
- Perform RF planning and Network optimization for link quality for corporate clients.
- Leads RF team to field work to ensure client’s link’s problem resolution.
- Provides capacity planning and growth strategies for AP and CPE.
- Develop training materials and host training sessions for RF teams.
- Coordinate with vendors on major problems on RF products.
- Implementation of RF workout recommendation defined by RF Manager.
Education and qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Advanced understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Skilled with test & measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Google Earth etc.
- Understanding of digital modulation schemes such as QPSK, 8PSK, QAM and can analyze system level front end requirements for set top box applications (link budgets, phase noise, noise figure, linearity, and spurious frequency analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a high pressure technical environment.
- 5-7 years’ experience within the wireless industry troubleshooting, optimizing, and designing wireless communication sites.
- Good understanding of wireless communications systems
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Wireless Certified Network Professionals (CWNP) preferable.
Job Title: Professional Service Sales Engineer
- To increase market share of the company by providing top of line professional services Ensure visibility and effective packaging of the services in attractive bundles and releasing them in the market.
- Professional services Categories: UTM, IP Telephony, Hosting, Security, Disaster Recovery, Cloud and Data Backup, Infrastructure and other Value added and professional solutions.
- Close deals with Vendors / Operators and B2B, B2C clients to ensure product quality is in line with the demand.
- Close deal with various companies in different sectors and industries for Internet Solutions and connectivity.
- To generate revenue by strategic & innovative methods.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Promote and sell Professional Services and Internet Solutions across various business channels.
- Work with the team to implement the strategic partner relationships tactic with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Providers and Content Providers for Professional Services and Solutions.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
- Identify potential business alliances with various companies in different sectors and industries, in coordination with the business objective.
- Establish projects and create planning / feasibility study for opening new business opportunities with various companies in different sectors and industries.
- Establish activities on Professional Services and Internet Solutions with various companies in different sectors and industries that will increase and generate revenue.
- Provide detailed reports & charts of project performance.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenue reports various companies in different sectors and industries that we have established and partnered with.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field specializing in Value Added Services.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
- Must be target driven.
- Smart, proactive thinking and solution centered approach.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
Deadline: 14th November, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Must be willing to relocate to Abuja after 4 months of training in Lagos.
- Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.