Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast. 12) Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- OND/B.Sc in Accountancy or relevant field
- Candidate must have required accounting professional certificates or membership
- Applicant should reside around Fadeyi, Onipany, Palmgroove, Munshin, MarylandYaba, Akoka, Bariga Axis
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- 0-2 years in a leadership or supervisoryl position
- candidate must be female
- Work authorization security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Minimum of OND in related field
- Applicants should reside around Surulere, Mushin, Yaba Axis.
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- High School Diploma, general education Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Product knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga, Palmgoove/Onipanu, Gbagada area.
Job Title: Factory Machine Operator
- We are looking for a hard-working, reliable, and detail-oriented machine operator who is committed to quality and safety in the workplace.
- As a machine operator, you will oversee machinery and various machine work processes in order to create precision implements and tools.
- You will follow blueprints and schematic work-ups to make products into a practical reality and check products for optimum quality assurance.
- You will also diagnose and repair any mechanical problems or faulty tools to ensure that equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up, calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed
- Align and place tools, cutters, guides, and stops correctly in machine
- Ensure machine parts are made to correct specifications by reading design manuals
- Operate manual machinery and oversee automated machines
- Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of production meets the set standard
- Place and secure mobile fixtures and materials onto machine
- Oversee machines, belts, any moving pieces, etc. during the production process and adjust speed and/or movements as needed
- Observe and monitor input/output, accuracy, and efficiency of machine
- Finish pieces by grinding, smoothing or shaping as necessary
- Keep a daily activity log of production notes (including totals, defects etc.)
- Follow state health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection as needed
- Present finished pieces to management for review or customers for purchase
- Dispose of and/or recycle any waste in line with company and state environmental policy
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Training, certification, or degree from a technical college or vocational school preferred
- 1 year experience in related position (job or apprenticeship
- Applicants should reside around Oregun Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland Axis
Job Title: Factory Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Minimum of HND holders
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience
- Applicant should reside around Oregun, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland, Ikeja Axis
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- previous work experience in a palstic factory/industry.
Job Title: Driver
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos environ.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in driving
- Shall operate the vehicles at all times in a responsible and competent fashion.
- Shall have in their possession, at all times while on duty, a current driver license.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Vehicle. This includes a thorough knowledge of safety procedures and passenger security.
- Prior to operation of a vehicle, you are required to perform daily inspections and routine maintenance on the vehicle.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally.
- Must be able to read and understand printed traffic laws and signs.
- Minimum of SSCE/O’level.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Bariga, Shomolu, Surulere, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland, Ikeja Area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Click here to apply online