We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Ota, Ogun
- We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Development Representative, located in our Ota office, Nigeria to work within our team
- The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities
- The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated
- The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
- This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities
- Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, preferably in technology
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives.
- Opportunities for growth.
Location:Any City, Nigeria
- For our academy we are looking for Software Trainer (training specialist) develops and executes training plans, training materials, and classes, schedules classes into facilities, and provides software instruction to the organization’s employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess individual and group training needs; maintain individual and group training records
- Plan, prepare, and research lessons
- Organize and promote courses
- Develop and deliver programs of learning activities
- Prepare teaching/course materials
- Instruct users on an individual or group basis
- Proctor course examinations
- Check and assess (grade) users’ work and deliver feedback with course grades
- Apply new technologies to deliver courses and improve the learning experience for users (e.g., distance learning, interactive CBT, blended training)
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a Degree in Adult Education, Communications, or Computer Science is preferred. Prior experience as a post-secondary or workplace trainer/instructor is also required
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential. Strong organizational, planning, and motivational skills are desired
- Ability to quickly set up and use audiovisual equipment is a plus, though not required. Knowledge of, experience with educational, presentation software is necessary
- Experience with PowerPoint, Visio is desirable
- Teacher or trainer certification is preferred; software design/development experience would be a plus.
The main responsibilities of the Consultants include:
- Working with clients to assess and identify needs.
- Designing solutions to address customer needs based on Microsoft office 365, Outlook, Exchange
- Functional specifications and requirements gathering work.
- Working with clients on a variety of projects.
- Experience with Office 365 Cloud technologies & Azure
- Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions; hardware/software installation, virtualization and configuration
- Platform migration
- Enterprise directories AD/AAD
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft 2013/16
- Microsoft SharePoint
- File NTFS and Share permissions
- Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, Exchange/office 365, Skype, Windows Server technologies,
- Office systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Virtualisation such as VMware, and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of cloud storage systems.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Operations Management
- Windows PowerShell and Scripting.
- Prior experience in client facing consulting work.
- Driven and organized individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives
- Opportunities for growth and career development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org