Charlton Morris is a new breed of global search and selection consultancy for a new era of business. Our hand-picked team combines proven Executive Search expertise with an in depth knowledge of multiple markets, to deliver a personal approach to recruitment that places you at the forefront of the race for talent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Marine and Protective Coatings
- A market leader is looking for a new Sales Manager in English West Africa to build and grow Marine and Protective Coatings activities across Nigeria, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea.
- Continually improve the financial performance of the Marine & Protective Coatings division in Africa
- Develop and implement strategies for securing MPC projects
- Increase market share in the region
- Identify, develop and maximise new and existing business opportunities for sales of Marine & Protective Coatings products in English West Africa
- Set up and develop a new distributor in Equatorial Guinea
- Liaise with the Global Protective Coatings Key Accounts Manager and report to the CEO
- Ensure compliance of safety requirements including protective clothing, induction programs and confined space training where required on all sites both internal and external
- Be first port of call for technical support
- 8/2 rotation
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in a coatings related industry (sales and/or technical)
- Sound knowledge of African culture
- Knowledge of the Oil, Gas Industries with International and local actors.
- Excellent people/communication skills (written and oral)
- A Level 2 Coating Inspector Certificate – desirable
- Tertiary science or engineering qualification – desirable
- Fluent in English and French – desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV via email at: Oscar.email@example.com