Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited (SPNL) was incorporated in 2005 through the concerted and strategic efforts of SEHNAOUI Plant group of companies, a global distributor of construction machinery with significant experience in selling its products and services to leading companies in Nigeria. SPNL is a market leader in the construction trading industry in Lebanon.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Construction Equipment)
- The Sales Engineer serves as a sales person on a specific market and works towards individual sales targets.
- Conduct the necessary analysis and business development analytics to understand the market and accordingly help developing an appropriate sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop a client portfolio by acquiring new clients and supporting existing clients with regular visits and committing to the necessary follow-up and order closing activities, including but not limited to follow-up visits, order confirmations and updates, invoicing and on-time payments, client feedback, and after-sales support.
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences.
- Support business development of the relevant market by providing inputs to identify the appropriate yearly forecast and agreeing with the Direct Manager on defining required client activity, sales projections, and other sales statistics
- Implement the sales process and continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as Sales Engineer in relevant industry
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English.
Deadline: 30th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com