Sales Manager Job Vacancy at Icojon Nigeria, 6th Nov., 2018
Icojon, Nigeria’s Pioneer online bulk purchase market, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Work with the senior management team to set revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Monitor performance of sales representatives.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Increase customer satisfaction ratings and create innovative programs for more sales.
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies for existing and new products.
- Become a mentor and motivate the sales team and nurture relationships with each associate in order to help them achieve their set goals.
- Analyze sales numbers to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify new products and opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, carrying out surveys, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging and coordinating new product development.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Possess a B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or related courses.
- Have experience in sales position
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling products
- Deep technical expertise
Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org