Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Software quality assurance engineers use their program coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance product performance by writing automated tests.
- They monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- As a software quality assurance engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical thinking, broad perspective, being overall smart.
- Knowledge of test automation with protractor, selenium etc.
- Good SQL and data analytical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools and constructs like Excel, UML, an image editing tool etc.
- Broad knowledge of IT.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Performing data analysis.
- Writing & reviewing documentation
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance and problem-solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
Deadline: 2nd December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the title of your email.