G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Administrator
- The Operations Administrator will provide administrative support functions including clerical work such as personnel, finance, registry, and procurement, act as liaison officer with Government Security Forces and also lead Operations sub-teams in drafting processes and procedures.
Administration, Coordinating and Liaison:
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the Operations Office.
- Exchange of official correspondence related to the Operations activities.
- Respond to routine requests for information and assist in making travel arrangements for Operations personnel.
- Assist in the development of Operations work plan.
- Prepare documentation for discussions and briefing sessions.
- Maintain office filing system, prepare minutes of the meetings, track documents.
- Monitor Operations budget in terms of expenditures according to the work plan.
- Collect, register and maintain information on Operations activities by reviewing reports and through first hand sources.
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports and financial reports on the Operations.
Leading and Operations:
- Assist with special Operations and reports as needed. This may include field visits.
- Lead Operations sub-teams in drafting site specific processes and procedures.
- Under take any other duties as and when required.
- Possess substantial years of experience in similar role within a multinational organization
- Have knowledge of registration process and procedure with regulatory bodies
- Computer literate and proficient in Windows based applications, specifically MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Must possess a degree in any discipline.
- Have high level of people-skills to interact with clients by phone or person to person.
- Be proficient in English.
Proven ability to:
- Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide range of people
- Prioritise own workload and complete work within tight deadlines and conflicting/ competing demands
- Work occasional out of office hours during evenings and at weekends for which time off in lieu will be given
- Demonstrate accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Work without direct supervision
- Demonstrate respect, openness and genuineness in developing working relationships with others and contribute to positive working relationships in a team
- Problem solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position, email it to: email@example.com
Note: G4S is a Top Employer and a great place to progress your career.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.