Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a payment solutions company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are currently accepting applications for the position below:
Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To achieve our strategic plans for 2019 by increasing operational excellence, service quality and productivity we have launched our graduate trainee programme to identify and build talents to join us
- Within a 6-month period, selected individuals will be trained across diverse functions in the organisation after which they will be deployed to areas of needs that matches their skill set.
- The functions include (Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Training, Finance and POS Device Maintenance and Repairs)
- The following criteria must be met, to be part of this programme:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- Minimum age: 22
- Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you have a desire to help or need the needs of others?
- Do you understand how to work in a group to achieve team goals?
- Do you wish to start your career in the financial technology industry?
- If Yes, this opportunity is for you!
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to current job announcements to apply.