Cash-Out Agent Recruitment at Mercy Corps Nigeria, 3rd Dec., 2018
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action – helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps has worked since 2012 by focusing its programming on adolescent girls’ empowerment, economic development, conflict mitigation, and humanitarian response.
With the insurgency spilling over from the Northeast of Nigeria and causing displacement of millions of individuals, Mercy Corps started its humanitarian response in 2014 to address the rising humanitarian needs. With funding from institutional donors, foundations and private corporations, Mercy Corps continues to provide assistance to meet the basic needs of vulnerable populations in the areas of food security, shelter, water and sanitation, protection, and livelihoods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash-Out Agent
- Mercy Corps’ aid programs in Northeast Nigeria include several interventions providing assistance to population affected by the conflict.
- Mercy Corps Cash a program activity requires the distribution of cash to beneficiaries, which could be in the form of conditional or unconditional cash grants.
- In consideration of logistics, access and capacity to disburse cash, Mercy Corps seeks to establish a partnership through services contract with contractor(s) with proven background in this field to act as Cash-Out Agent on its behalf, this service will be focusing on Borno state, Northeast Nigeria.
The following list of Local Government Areas provides a general idea of the current locations of disbursement in Borno State.
Local Government Areas:
Deadline: 5:00pm, 19th, December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates can pick up Tender packages at:
No. 20 Mohammed Goni Road,
Behind Nipost Quarters Old GRA,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
By submitting a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Tender package should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked: “MDG MAR 0007_ Cash out services within Borno State, Nigeria”.
- Only tenders submitted in prescribed form and deadlines will be considered.
- Only legally registered firms will be considered.