Chief Sales Director Vacancy at Eduwalt Concierge Limited, 2nd Dec.
Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Sales Director
- The Sales Director is responsible for directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year.
- Duties of the Chief Sales Director
- Working closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Working with members of the board on budgeting and planning.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Meeting with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Speaking at conferences and events about the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff.
- Previous experience working as a sales director ideally for a similar organisation.
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Should be a Female.
- Have a first degree in a related discipline
- Maximum of 10 years Cognate experience in a group with diverse business interst.
Deadline: 10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com