Current Job Vacancies at Richbrands Group Limited, 13th Dec., 2018
Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Conduct and coordinate the recruitment/ selection process including advertising position openings, screening applications, short listing candidate, preparing assessment (test and interviews), defining selection criteria, notifying applicant of selection outcome, conducting employment reference checks and addressing concerns applicants may have about the selection process.
- Perform professional human resources services which include benefits administration, recruitment/selection, performance reviews, employee relations, training management.
Job Requirements and Experience
- At least first degree in any Discipline.
- Masters in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in HR is an added advantage.
- Must be 28 years and above.
- Minimum of 2-7 years working experience as a Human Resource Officer.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Must know to how drive and possess a Driver’s License.
Job Title: Business Development Officer – Driving School
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Core Business functions of a New Driving School Limited.
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level.
- Conduct appraisals and produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organisation.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with other managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Devise individual learning plans and develop a pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the marketplace, product offering and competitors.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation, and implementation schedules.
- Create Vibrant Team to establish new ideas and concepts to build the existing businesses and to open new opportunities.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify New Leads and Potential New markets.
- Meet the Target set for the Company in the year 2019 and beyond.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings foe business relationships.
- Develop strategies, proposal and make business presentations.
- Use your cloud, networks abilities and skills to generate new leads and close deals for the organizations.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new customers and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Build a wide relationship with other Driving schools Organisation to build the right networks and allow speedy growth for the company.
- Demonstrates high level of creativity in creating awareness on new products.
- Attend industry functions, such as events, conferences, work gatherings, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prepare quarterly presentations to discuss business performance
- Develops and Implements Marketing Budget.
- Create a robust marketing strategy to maximise revenue, in line with the business objectives.
- Making customer experience topmost priority by training and development of team members in relevant areas.
- Conducting surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Proficiency.
- Plenty of Initiative.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc or Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of Three years’ experience in working field or within a similar industry.
- Applicant must be a female.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be flexible
Job Title: Personal Driver to Managing Director
- Candidates must possess West African Examination Certificates (WAEC) and must have a valid driver’s licence of at least 3 years’ experience (accident free); and must be of good character.
- Candidate must reside between Alagbado to Sango Toll Gate.
Deadline: 21st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com