UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to enhance customers’ business performance, including logistics and distribution, transportation and freight, consulting, customs brokerage, and international trade services. UPS provides the expertise and the scale to meet the total supply chain needs of customers worldwide, whether it requires the movement of goods, information or funds.
Job Title: Data Entry Administrator
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Prepares waybills provided by customers/service providers for entry onto the billing system key entry while establishing entry priorities.
- Processing customer export documents by reviewing data for errors; resolving discrepancies by calling shippers or through an internet search or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Perform Key Entry by either manual waybills/EDI correction for PLD labels.
- Follow data entry process as per the universal data capture program.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data;
- Combining data from multiple systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate missing data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; report any changes required to the supervisor or team leader.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
- Discrepancy for domestic and international volume reports to be pulled and investigated daily.
- Ensure invoices are scanned to IDIS to enable pre clearance.
- Delete phantom shipments in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary billing information being invoiced.
- Dispatch the volume figure report daily.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Accuracy and speed of data entering.
- Number of wrong or incomplete entries resulting in credit/debit notes.
- Number of shipments not connected or late exported due to missing data entry
- System visibility and finance receivable issues.
- Reporting quality and data maintenances.
Qualifications & Requirements include
- Ordinary National Diploma Certificate (OND) (Minimum)
- Previous experience in a time-sensitive Logistics / Courier operation is highly desirable
- Familiar with Customs and Export documentation
- Sound knowledge of world geography
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and pressure
- Good communication skills (written and oral) in the English language
- Intermediate PC and IT skills (MS Programs)
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online