Facilities Officer Vacancy at the Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC)
The Bridge Empire Consultancy, also known as TBEC, with its first office settled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is established for, and with a strong commitment to guide, internationals and locals wherever it has its Branch located and around the world, whether it is for a student who is looking to study abroad; any Individual/Group/Company looking for an educational or corporate tour in a foreign country; any Individual/Group starting a Local/Foreign company either sole or partnership; career opportunities abroad or legal aid assistance, including visa applications and criminal cases; Individual/Group/Company who needs video- or photography services and tailored advise for succeeding in digital landscape such as professional brand identity, customized designs and brand strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking a Facilities Officer to source for a capable and independent professional providing support to the Managers and the client in the delivery of general Facilities Management functions and application processing.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in or above
- Over 3 years’ relevant experience in Facilities Management or related consultancy field, with commercial working experience is preferred
- Experience with Visa application processing.
- Process a customer-service orientated approach to problem resolution and sustainable in high demanding working environment
- Team player with pleasant disposition with good in administration work, organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office suite and especially MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Candidate with design experience such as photoshop, illustrators, sketch and any other design based skill are highly preferred.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the monitoring of vendor performance and ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards.
- Accessing client applications
- Consulting with clients.
- Handle and coordination of all facilities management functions, including cleaning & janitorial, office facilities maintenance, office supplies and key management services.
- Apply vendor purchase orders and payments using available systems, generate reports, support office admin work; invoice review, cost tracking, relating purchasing requests, liaising with vendors for providing maintenance and office supplies at minimal cost and to streamline office administration procedures to maintain a quality operation culture.
- Conduct regular site inspections as and when required with good interaction skills.
- Perform regular inspection of office premise and interacting with end users’ requests.
- Coordinate Move management and facilitating role for significant project management and leasing liaison with landlord.
- Transportation coordination.
- Client movement management.
- Application coordinations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
No. 13, Joseph Street,
Opebi Link Road,
Off Osho Link, Ikeja,