School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Shop Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Female Shop Manager to oversee the daily operations of our Retail store. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
- The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Proven experience as Retail Shop Manager
- Knowledge of Retail Management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Must be resident in Lekki or its environs
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and ordering
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation and escalate when necessary
- Daily, weekly and Monthly update of sales report and Missed sales
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Manage petty cash expense
Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com