Fresh Vacancies at DrugStoc Ehub Limited, 13th December, 2018
DrugStoc is a secure drug procurement partner to health professionals in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Associate
- Receive incoming items, logging items and moving them to their proper location in the facility.
- Create orders when new inventory is needed and perform checks on current inventory to ensure proper counts.
- They must report any errors or issues to the inventory clerk as soon as possible.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Coordinate with shipping to ensure all receiving shipments are moving in and out of warehouse as scheduled.
- Generate reports on inventory balance and shortages.
- Count merchandise in stock and post totals to inventory records
- Pharmatech Diploma, related qualifications, ONDs, BSc in related or relevant qualification.
- Has experience working in inventory management.
Job Title: Intern (Various Positions)
- Assist in working on analytical models for the Nigerian pharmaceutical industry
- Willing to work on eradicating counterfeit drugs from the Nigerian pharmaceutical space.
- Willing to work on a personal and professional development plan
- 4th Year Honors’ Student or recent (6 months to a year) Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or any of the Sciences or Social Sciences. (NYSC members are welcome)
- Good understanding of Excel and Microsoft Access will be an advantage
- Willing to work hard.
- Has a dream for a better Nigeria.
- Available to start immediately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV (PDF format) to: email@example.com with “JOB TITLE/DRUGSTOC” as the title of their email.
Application Deadline 18th December, 2018.