Front End Web Developer Job Vacancy at LandLagos
Landlagos – We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Web Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Front End Developer, to provide cutting-edge technology design and build amazing products in an agile and fast-paced environment. Our Ideal candidate has an exceptional eye for detail and is very proficient in web technologies.
- As a Front End Developer, you will be committed to “changing the face of IT” through innovative thinking and continuous learning.
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product.
- As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves.
- We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a related field or related work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working Google technologies; Firebase, Google Maps
- Strong proficiency with NodeJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- Knowledge of NodeJS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of any Data Visualization platform would be a major advantage- PowerBL, Kibana, Tableau, SISense
- Minimum of 1years core development working experience in Frontend Development
- An understanding of Rapid prototyping in UI development would be a major advantage
- Exposure to Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and technologies would be an advantage
- An understanding of CI/CD (DevOps) principles is required.
- Work alongside the team on complex large-scale web projects and handle small-to-medium projects on your own.
- Develop and maintain internal and consumer-facing frontend systems across the organization.
- Collaborate with designers to bring products to life.
- 1+ years hands-on experience in software development;
- Experience in front-end and user interface and working with UI/UX designers;
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps;
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and organization
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and work in a scrappy startup environment
- Understands the ins and outs of web technologies
- Passionate about creating beautiful and functional web products
- Has a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
- Committed to delivering high-quality results, with cost-effective use of resources
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Free Lunch
- Gifting and rewards culture
- Work with a bunch of fun, smart and creative people.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online