Graduate Trainee Network Engineer Recruitment at DCK Nigeria Limited
DCK Nigeria Limited, Established in 1997, Digital Communications Konsult (DCK) Nigeria limited is a value added Networking solutions firm with extensive knowledge and experience in various ICT Solutions. DCK has a team of experienced Professionals leveraging on best practices to deliver world class Products, Solutions and Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Network Engineer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- 0 -1 year work experience preferably in a Network support role.
- Minimum of a 2:2 Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related Technical discipline.
- Prior CCNA trainig/certification will be an advantage.
- Committed to continuous education through product certifications, workshops and partner trainings
- Good communication skills and ability to show initiative
Purpose of Role
- The purpose of the DCK Graduate Trainee Technical Program is to produce competent engineers who are capable of merging technical expertise with business know how to effectively satisfy prospective client requirements
- The graduate trainee technical program for 2019 is designed to attract, equip and retain fresh graduates of Computer Science or Engineering disciplines who have a desire to build a career in the IT industry.
- The program shall run for a period of 6 months from February to July 2019 and shall consist of a blend of intensive classroom trainings, online trainings, practical lab sessions, and client site visitations.
Deadline: 4th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a mail stating why you should be selected for the program along with an updated CV to: email@example.com using “Trainee Network Engineer” as subject of mail.